Our day-to-day activities like over-shampooing, over-brushing, applying heat on our hair daily, environmental conditions, and mush more can severely damage our scalp and hair. However, the good news is that you can get your healthy tresses back with by using the best hair growth products.
To learn more about the best hair growth products for long and strong hair and much more, keep on reading this article.
The Best Hair Growth Shampoo for Long and Strong Hair – Infinigrowth Shampoo
If you are looking for a hair growth shampoo which is safe and effective, you can finally end your quest as the Infinigrowth shampoo is here to save the day.
The Infinigrowth shampoo by Tayloani is a product loaded with the goodness of Biotin, Vitamin E, Jamaican black castor oil, and many more ingredients clinically proven to boost hair growth.
The shampoo effectively cleans up all the buildup on the scalp and hair and stimulates the follicles to promote rapid hair growth. But, there’s more to it, Infinigrowth shampoo also thickens and strengthens the hair cuticle to prevent breakage and split ends.
In case, you are looking for a shampoo that generates fast results, you’ll be glad to learn that its regular produces instant results (within 2-3 weeks). And a small quantity of the shampoo goes a long way, so you don’t have to repurchase the shampoo every 1-2 weeks.
Best Hair Growth Mask of 2022 – Infinigrowth Hair Mask
If you are looking for an all-rounder hair mask, you can buy the Infinigrowth hair masque to get beautiful, strong hair you’ve always wanted.
A hair mask might seem unnecessary to some people. But, if you want to get long, luscious hair, a good-quality hair mask can be your best friend. However, it t is important to buy an effective hair mask, otherwise, your money might get wasted. This hair mask is enriched with ingredients like biotin, arnica Montana, etc., to stimulate the hair follicles and increase the hair growth rate.
The mask also contains cocoa butter, jojoba oil, Jamaican black seed oil, etc., to repair the hair shaft and prevent hair damage that might lead to hair fall. Moreover, the mask contains ingredients that add life back to your hair and make them look glossy.
Who Needs to Use Hair Growth Products?
If you notice a visible decrease in your hair, it is important to start using hair growth products. Hair can take months to grow back, so it’s important to keep a regular check on your hair as it will enable you to identify any hair issue as soon as possible.
Similarly, if you see patches of hair missing from your scalp, it is important for you to start the use of premium-quality hair growth products. However, before using any medicated products, visit your dermatologist so that they can detect the condition you are facing and suggest you the most effective treatment.
Everyone, regardless of age and gender, can use hair growth products anytime they want. However, the use of hair growth products is essential for people suffering from one of the two conditions mentioned below, i.e.
- People suffering from hair loss.
- People experiencing hair thinning.
What Is Hair Loss?
Dermatologists agree that hair loss is one of the most common conditions in men and women. It is normal to experience hair fall, however, if the hair follicles seize to regrow the lost hair, it is called hair loss. However, the hair loss issue you are dealing with might be temporary or permanent, depending on the type.
Men and women both suffer from hair loss. However, a study reported that more than 95% of men suffer from some type of hair loss disorder. A vast majority of women also suffer from hair loss issues. However, the percentage of women suffering from hair loss was recorded to be more than 50%.
Signs of Hair Loss
If you think you are experiencing hair loss, the most common signs of hair loss you might observe include:
- You might be suffering from hair loss if you have bald circular patches on your scalp and eye brows. Men might also have bald patches in their beards.
- If you see your hair part widening overtime it might also be a sign of hair loss. Remember that hair fall due to seasonal changes is normal. However, if the part keeps on growing wider with time, it might be a sign of hair loss.
- A receding hair line is another common symptom of hair loss. This symptom is more prevalent in men than women. However, women might also suffer from this issue.
- If you are experiencing a generalized thinning of hair on your scalp, it might be a sign of hair loss. This type of hair loss is mostly curable; however, exceptions do exist.
What Is Hair Thinning?
A loss in the overall volume of your hair is referred to as hair thinning. Hair thinning is a gradual process and you lose hair from all over the scalp rather than from a specific area. Moreover, in hair thinning, the hair shaft also starts growing thinner making the hair volume even more compromised.
According to experts, it is normal for an individual to lose 50-100 hair every day. However, if you are losing more hair than the normal limit, it might be an onset to hair thinning. If the lost hair doesn’t grow back or the regrowth process is extremely slow you should start using hair growth products for promoting hair growth.
Signs of Hair Thinning
The symptoms of hair thinning include:
- One of the first symptoms that can help identify hair thinning might be if your hair shaft appears thinner and more fine. Thinner hair can make your hair volume look incredibly low.
- Coarse and rough texture of the hair cuticle might also indicate hair thinning.
- The visibility of more scalp area than earlier, might also be a sign of hair thinning. You can tell your hair is thinning, if you put your hair in a tight bun or ponytail and you can see a lot of your scalp.
- A receding hairline might also be a sign of hair thinning. However, this condition is more prevalent in men than women as women don’t usually suffer from this type of hair fall.
- If you are getting more sunburns on your scalp than you once used to, your hair might be thinning. The hair covers the entire scalp and protects it from sun damage. So, if the hair is not as full as it once used to be it might expose the scalp to the sun and develop sunburns.
Causes of Hair Loss and Hair Thinning
The most commonly observed causes of hair loss are:
- One of the most common causes behind hair loss are diseases and hormonal changes. A vast majority of diseases might cause you to lose hair. The most common diseases include anemia, thyroid disorders, autoimmune diseases, etc. Women suffering from PCOS and other such conditions might also suffer from temporary or permanent hair loss.
- Studies showed that hair loss and hair thinning due to heredity is also extremely common in men and women. It means that people who have hair loss in previous generations have a higher chance of suffering from hair loss conditions.
- If you are enduring a trauma or excessive stress, it might also cause of hair loss and thinning in people. But this type of hair loss is not permanent and the hair will regrow in most people.
- Some medications affect the hair follicle and can cause hair thinning or temporary hair loss. You might observe a decrease in the hair volume if you are using thyroid medications, acne medications, anti-fungal medications, cancer treating medications, etc.
- Age is another common factor that causes hair loss in men and women. Studies show that both men and women after 40s, experience major hair loss problems.
- Hairstyles, chemical treatments, heat-styling, , are all factors that can lead to temporary or permanent hair loss. Hair-styles that involve a lot of pulling and tugging the hair can cause temporary hair loss and hair thinning. On the other hand, chemical treatments might sometimes attack the follicle and cause scarring which can lead to permanent hair loss.
Difference between hair loss and hair thinning?
Hair loss and hair thinning might seem like the same terms to some people, especially if the hair loss is temporary. However, these terms are slightly different from one another.
- One of the first things that differ hair loss from hair thinning is the speed at which these conditions occur. If you have suddenly started losing hair from your scalp, it might be because of hair loss. Hair thinning, on the other hand, is a subtle process and it slowly develops over time.
- Secondly, hair thinning can be stopped and you can stimulate the hair follicles to grow new hair with use of hair growth products such as shampoos, conditioners, oils, masks, etc. However, most type of hair loss problems require medical treatments to initiate hair growth.
- In most types of hair loss, you lose hair in patches/circular patches. On the contrary, hair thinning marks a deficit in hair from all over the scalp rather than from one spot.
- Lastly, hair thinning occurs only on your scalp while hair loss can affect your whole body in some cases.
Are Hair Growth Products Effective?
Hair growth products are effective given that you are using the right type of product for your hair. However, it is important to remember that not all products might work for you.
Also, please remember that not all hair companies produce hair growth products that actually work or are safe. So, it is important to buy hair growth products from FDA-approved manufacturers. Otherwise, you might be harming your hair rather than benefitting it.
To get the best results from hair growth products, it is important to first diagnose the situation on hand. For this reason, it is recommended to consult a doctor and let him help you choose the right products.
Effective hair growth products can help you stimulate the hair follicle to initiate hair regrowth. Moreover, they can also repair the hair shaft and make it healthier. Some hair growth products that can generate good results include, paraben-free shampoos, masks, oils, minoxidil, finasteride, etc.
What Hair Growth Products Should You Use for Fast Hair Growth?
The hair growth products you should use for your hair depends on the type of hair loss you are suffering from. However, most experts agree that using good-quality shampoos and conditioners for hair growth can help everyone. Besides shampoos and conditioners, other products you can use for hair growth are:
Essential oils are globally used for their relaxing properties. But, besides that these oils can also be used to treat a wide variety of skin and hair issues. Essential oils have anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory properties, etc.
Essential oils help restore the hair cuticle and make promote hair health. So, they promote regrowth while ensuring the newly growing hair have a strong root. Moreover, some essential oils also help get rid of dandruff. Essential oils can help restore hair’s natural shine and lower the risk of breakage.
Hair care products
Hair experts agree that some hair care products can also increase hair growth and help repair the damaged hair. But, not all products might help you in this regard. So, it is recommended to check the ingredient-list before buying any product to ensure it fits the claims of increased hair growth,
Good hair growth ingredients you would want to look for in shampoos include:
- Biotin: Biotin is one of the 8 B-vitamins. Many studies showed that biotin can help prevent hair loss. Some studies also found that biotin can improve the blood circulation in the scalp and promote hair growth.
- Niacin: Niacin or the vitamin B3 is often recommended to patients who have alopecia or any other hair loss condition. It improves the existing hair follicles health and promotes thick hair.
- Caffeine: Caffeine in coffee suppresses the DHT hormone in the hair. Using caffeine-based products can help strengthen the hair follicles and promote healthy hair growth.
Many other ingredients like minoxidil, histidine, olive oil, honey, coconut oil, glycerin, etc., are also beneficial for hair growth.
Over the counter treatments are also show to be extremely beneficial for hair growth. These treatments help revive the damaged hair follicles. Moreover, these treatments can also increase the hair growth speed.
The best over the counter treatments for hair growth include;
- Minoxidil is a topical drug used for treating hair loss. It is considered one of the best hair growth treatments. Minoxidil is commonly manufactured in form of hair sprays, foams, shampoos, etc.
- You can also use steroids, DHT-blockers, finasteride, etc., for hair growth. However, some of these drugs require prescription.
Do Hair Supplements Promote Fast Hair Growth?
Hair supplements work for people who have hair problems due to vitamin deficiencies. If you are deficit of any vitamin, the deficiency might cause your hair to fall. For most healthy people vitamin supplements don’t do any wonders, most of the time.
However, supplements might fulfil the common vitamin deficiencies and that might help with hair growth, The best supplements for hair growth include;
- Zinc: Zinc deficiency is one of the most common causes of hair loss. It is because zinc is responsible for maintaining the oil glands that surround the hair follicles. It also helps promote cell rejuvenation and maintain healthy hormone levels in body.
- Iron: Anemia and other such iron deficiencies are one of the lead causes of hair loss. Iron is responsible for transporting oxygen to the cells, and low iron levels might damage the hair follicles and the cells surrounding hair follicles. So, taking iron supplements will help you overcome the iron deficiency and hair loss issue.
- Protein: Hair is made up of a protein called keratin. Hair needs amino-acid to ensure proper growth and your body can only produce 11 of the 20 required amino acids. It is important to add a healthy portion of protein to your diet to get those 9 essential amino acids for hair growth.
- Biotin: Vitamin B-7 deficiencies can have a negative effect on your skin, hair, and nails. Biotin deficiency is a common cause of hair loss. So, it is extremely important to ensure you have adequate amount of biotin in your body. That’s also why hair experts emphasize on taking biotin supplements.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is required by the cells to regulate hair growth and good follicle health. So, vitamin D deficiencies can cause the hair follicle to suffer which might damage the follicle and lead to hair loss. Low vitamin D levels can also cause alopecia. So, it’s important to intake healthy levels of vitamin D.
- Other vitamins that might also help hair growth include, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, selenium, etc.
Are Hair Oils Effective for Fast Hair Growth?
Oils when massaged on the scalp, increase the blood flow and oxygen-supply to the hair follicles. It is why, hair oils might aid healthy hair follicles. Moreover, the repairing properties heal the damaged hair and scalp and prevent hair loss. Hair oils can also help repair the damaged hair strands and lower the risk of breakage, split ends, etc.
If you are looking for hair oils that might promote hair growth include:
Almond oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamin E. Almond oil is also loaded with omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids which help the hair repair and regrowth process. For this reason, this oil is might also be a potential treatment for alopecia and other hair loss conditions. Due to the benefits mentioned earlier, almond oil is one of the most commonly recommended oils for hair growth.
How to use it?
Almond oil can be used on its own for the hair. Simply take some almond oil in your palms and rub them together. After that, massage the oil on your scalp and hair and leave it on overnight or for 2-3 hours. Wash your hair next morning with lukewarm water.
You can also use almon oil as a leave-in conditioner after washing your hair. Apply 2-3 drops of oil on your palms and rub them together. Apply the oil through the lengths of your hair when the hair is almost dried.
Castor oil is an age-old remedy used for treatment of hair loss. Even though studies show that castor oil can’t help with hair growth, people claimed that castor oil can significantly increase the hair growth rate and revive the damaged hair follicles. Moreover, regular use can also improve the hair shaft health by nourishing it.
How to use it?
You can use castor oil as a deep-conditioning treatment/mask. Take some amount of castor oil into your palms and massage it onto your scalp. Next, spread the oil evenly through the rest of your hair and let it sit for at least 1 hour. Afterward, rinse it off with lukewarm water, until no residue is left in the hair.
Coconut oil is every hair care lover’s must-have product. It is a rich and fatty oil, so it is extremely effective for repairing the damaged hair follicles. Coconut oil also increases blood circulation in the scalp and helps combat dandruff. Lastly, regularly using the coconut oil also nourishes the hair shaft and aids the hair growth by reducing breakage.
How to use it?
Pour some coconut oil on your palms and rub them together to warm the oil. Next, with the help of your fingers apply it to the roots and coat your hair from roots to tips in coconut oil. Leave the oil in your hair for at least 30 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
Coconut oil can also be used as a leave-in conditioner. Before brushing your hair, apply coconut oil in your hair while your hair is still slightly wet.
What Treatments Are Best for Hair Growth?
If your hair didn’t benefit much from other treatments, a healthcare professional might recommend a medical treatment. Medical treatments vary for each individual and the success rate depends on whether or not your hair condition can be cured or not. Some of the best hair treatments for hair growth include:
Minoxidil 2% and 5% is considered the most effective over the counter treatment for hair loss of any type including alopecia. Minoxidil sprays and lotions can be found at any pharmacy. You can use it to regrow the hair and also to slow down the hair loss process. But be patient because the hair growth process is slow and it might take six months to one year to see noticeable results.
How to use it?
You can use the minoxidil spray or lotion at least 1-2 times daily on dry/wet hair. Part your hair and carefully apply the product all over your scalp. Once you are done applying the product, gently massage the scalp with your fingers.
If your hair isn’t regrowing, a dermatologist might recommend you corticosteroids to aid the hair regrowth process. Corticosteroids are mostly used to treat hair loss due to autoimmune disorders as they stop the immune system from attacking the hair follicles. The hair growth process is fast and you can see results within a month or two.
How to use it?
Corticosteroids are a prescription medicine and only a certified doctor can do the process. The dermatologist injects corticosteroids into your scalp with the help of extremely thin needles. This process is carried out after every 2-6 weeks.
When laser radiations come in contact with our skin, some of the energy from the laser is absorbed by the cells surrounding the hair follicles. The energy from the laser that is absorbed by the skin, increases the blood flow to the hair follicles and helps promote hair growth.
How to use it?
You can get laser treatment done at a clinic or you can buy the laser treatment helmets and brushes for home use. You can use the at home laser hair treatments according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Hair transplant is the last hope for people who have tried everything and nothing seems to work for them. Hair transplant surgeries are best for people suffering from hair loss and hair thinning. In this process, healthy hair follicles from the back of the scalp are attached to the areas suffering from hair loss.
You might need to get follow-ups done after the first surgery. But don’t worry because the hair transplant results are considered permanent. Also, please remember that only a certified doctor can perform hair transplant surgery.
How to Make Hair Grow Faster at Home?
Many simple practices can help you combat hair loss and grow hair at home. Some of the best tips for fast hair growth at home include;
- Use good-quality hair care products: All hair experts agree that using effective shampoos, conditioners, oils, etc., can boost the hair growth process. It is recommended to use hair care products that are paraben-free, sulfate-free, etc., and contain ingredients that aid hair regrowth.
- Avoid heat-styling everyday: Heat can severely damage the hair cuticle. If the heat reaches the hair follicle, it can also cause follicular damage. So, it is advised to minimize the use of heat appliances. It is also recommended to use a heat-protectant before heat-styling.
- Do oiling regularly: Regularly oiling the hair can also enhance the blood flow to the scalp and promote hair growth. So, it is recommended to do oiling before you are about to wash the hair.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle: 8-hour sleep, balanced diet, and a stress-free environment are also extremely important factors to ensure hair growth. Make sure to intake all nutrients in adequate amount and say stress-free to ensure healthy hair growth.
- Use home remedies: Natural masks and packs are considered extremely effective in contributing hair growth. So, try to use one homemade once every week.
Growing hair after severe hair loss might seem to take forever. However, you can speed up the process with the use of the right products. Hair growth products might take longer to show results. But remember that consistency is the key and you can see results after some time.
So, in this article we have shared the best hair growth products of 2022 from Tayloani that help you grow healthy hair. We have also shared hair oils, medical treatments, and much more to help the readers get all the crucial information at one place. So, don’t forget to check out this guide to learn gain important knowledge about the hair growth products.